"cyclists are their own worst enemy" video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
What a tw@t.

ciremast

The best argument against "cyclists don't pay road tax" is that road tax is a form of compensating for the pollution your vehicle produces. Hence why electric cars pay no road tax. Electric cars are not carbon neutral however, due to the electricity generation at power plants, and the resources needed to produce these cars. Cycling on the otherhand is very nearly carbon neutral. Bikes take minimal resources to make, and do not require any sort of energy input other than the rider.
In addition to this, bicycles do negligible damage and wear to the road, and take up little space, unlike all cars.

Anyone who complains that cyclists don't pay road tax is ignorant and stupid. If anything, cyclists should be subsisted more for their positive benefits on society.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
His opening line, joking about cyclists being killed, is arrogant and very offensive to a stranger.

I'm the least politically correct person I know and have no problem with such jokes, but I would only tell them in known company.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

I would have thought that approaching young women in the street and telling them they "deserve to die" would warrant police interest.

Mrs M

Guru
Creepy, little weirdo, ugh :evil:

snorri

Legendary Member
! I carnt understand why some people insist on saying the most dumbest stuff on camera lol knowing its going to go on the internet.
'cos if they're dumb enough to say it then they are too dumb to know it will land on the net^_^
Another indication of their dumbness is their claim that they pay £125 or whatever it is as if they had to pay VED, not realising they could drive without paying if they had bought the right sort of car.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

when he wrote it, he meant it. I mean, who the flip publicises their blog to random people in the street? He was desperate for attention, got it, then tried to cover everything up, it's the same old same old story. Bet you a million quid there'll be claims of death threats next.

Top Bottom