Cyclists Make Better Shoppers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The only thing I can think of (without a rack, that is) is rigging them to the handlebars somehow - I'm not sure I'd like cycling along like that, although I could pretend the flap on the box was a bonnet, and that I was a proper road user rather than a mere cyclist... :thumbsup:

LLB

TheDoctor said:
Could you fit a rack?
Not a facetious question, I don't know if your bike will take one or not.
Maybe get the pizza delivered? :thumbsup:

Have you got any left? I'm a bit peckish...

It is an option which I need to get sorted, but I carry all my stuff in a rucksack, so didn't really feel I had a choice. It was collection only :smile:

Pizzas all gone I'm afraid - Double pepperoni and extra Mozzarella :smile:

Could have carried it on my m/cycle though as the pillion seat is flat and wide, and I carry bungee webbing under the seat.

Typical petrolhead answer my arse :tongue:

simoncc

Cyclists making better shoppers has a ring of truth about it for me. When I cycle commute I'm often tempted to stop at nice shops to buy things - the M and S food only store in Sale being a particular attraction. On the very odd occasion I'm in the car I can't be bothered with the hassle of parking and walking to shops.

Sometimes I think the ease of going to shops while on a bike makes me spend more money than I would if I commuted by car with all the costs of petrol.

Top Bottom