Cyclists (students/young professionals) needed for paid Market Research in Cambridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kate B

I am a Senior Project Manager for Saros Research (http://sarosresearch.com). We are currently recruiting students and young professionals in the Cambridge area to take part paid market research. The researchers will be holding discussion groups next Tuesday 10th October for Decathalon in their store in the Grafton Centre. The subject is new cycles and ideas and improvements based on participants real life experiences. There is a cash payment of £60 for participating.

Would it be possible to post a notice on your forum about this? There are more details on the online webform : https://www.questionpro.com/t/AMRfdZarVX?custom1=S0000147

Anyone is free to apply to take part and can use the link to do so. We comply fully with the MRS Code of Conduct at all times and information provided remains confidential and for use in an anonymised form for the research only.

Drago

Legendary Member
Just curious, do not older people and people who work desire new bikes and use cycle lanes?

I could have committed to this but being a retiree I'm neither young nor professional, although I do ride a bike in cycle lanes and periodically buy new bikes

OP
OP
K

Kate B

I'm sure they do! :-) ...but this particular piece of research is with younger people. I haven't posted to promote the company I work for but we do recruit for all types of projects that need people of all ages, it all depends on the client's requirements.

Just curious, do not older people and people who work desire new bikes and use cycle lanes?

I could have committed to this but being a retiree I'm neither young nor professional, although I do ride a bike in cycle lanes and periodically buy new bikes

There is a certain age beyond which people pay very little interest to our existence. It seems that even the Tory party want younger people.
So I am of no value.
Only interest is the occasional "like" I get here!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm sure they do! :-) ...but this particular piece of research is with younger people. I haven't posted to promote the company I work for but we do recruit for all types of projects that need people of all ages, it all depends on the client's requirements.
You need @User. He fits your ideal profile like a glove.

Randombiker9

I'm a student but dont live In Cambridge area which is too far so can't take part. Sorry.

Top Bottom