Cyclists who have their own YouTube channel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
There is or was a cc member with his own you tube channel leonardmlee i think was his name

I found his channel purely by accident when it just popped up as a suggested video whilst I was watching something else. Whilst the type of modern bikes he rides don't float my boat one little bit, I do like the down to earth rationale and lack of mindless BS. The latest "weight weenie" episode was particularly sensible, in that he knows there's no point in obsessing about saving grammes off his bike when he would do better to lose a couple of stone in body weight..

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I remember there was a guy going by the name of 'Taypet' cycling around Bristol on an e-bike and swearing at everyone. Edit, his account is still on Youtube...
Yep thats him. Used to deliberately ride into people

durianrider

You must be a YT millionaire or more by now.
Nah not a millionaire but I never have to work a normal job ever again the rest of my life. Never thought I would make a cent from youtube and it wasnt why I started it. Just found it as a great platform to share info to noobs who were looking for the best way forward. I basically make videos for people who don't have any idea or who are confused or being lied to about certain topics.

I mean walk into most bike shops today or watch most channels and you get heavily biased information that is more about making them coin vs getting you the results and experience you seek and deserve. My style means I polarise people very very quickly. People who appreciate truth appreciate my content andt hose that prefer to wallow around fuddling about (nothing wrong with that if that is what you want in life) find my content quite triggering lol.

I uploaded my opinion on the Froome crash and it got over 120k views in just a few days. Some found it interesting and others now. Easy.

Top Bottom