Cyclists without lights....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Jesus wants you for a sunbeam. Or so I have been led to believe. I'm not sure why - perhaps someone out there can elucidate?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
User3143 said:
Whose stupid? I posted that I was fishing in that thread Tuesday night and yet I have sharky, mag and cab posting saying this, that and the other after this. If they had actually been bothered to read the whole thread they would have realised this. But oh no they didn't and then they get all irate.
Actually I did read the whole thread, but as Cab said in there too it sounded like you believed what you were saying, got told you were being an arse, and then changed to say that you were "Just joshing Chief, it's good for morale" (well, the forum equivalent of this).

I did say in that thread too that people would, from now on, probably just assume you're fishing again when you join in and make comments.. and lo, here we are. :wacko::biggrin:

I also don't believe I, or any of the others, got particularly irate in that thread. "Irate" would require a fair degree of seriousness to have been taken at the argument/points of view put forward by you.. as they were clearly just a pile of crap there was no real issue in this respect... I think we were more amused with your grasp of reality.

Carry on, squire... but calm yourself just a little, for the sake of your health dear boy. :rolleyes:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Woaaah there. Let's be nice, eh?
I'll agree that Lee's posts were very much in the "Devils Advocate" stylee and provocative (Lee it does seem your way), but not overly mischeivous in this case IMO. I can't comment on behavoiur on others threads. If somebodie's being offensive I'll report them, if just being an arse than ignoring is preferred. It's not raining... be joyful!

Top Bottom