cyclocross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i have purchased my first cx bike today i have only ever had mb bikes since i was a kid but now i am starting to do a bit of distance decided to have a change i have bought a second hand bike from paul milnes as i am from bradford i do alot of miles on canal topaths will my paul milnes alli cx bike be ok for this and has anyone riden a paul milnes cx b4 and if so how did you rate it i love the bike and its in perfect condition they even put new tyers on it and gave it a service for mee all for a very respectable 200 pound he also said i am lucky they had asecond hand one in in my size as they dont get very many second hand cx bikes in

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
A Milnes 'cross bike will be great for towpaths and stuff. My 'cross bike is based around an old Milnes frame, I've used it for towpaths, bridleways and off-road tours as well as 'cross racing (and commuting in the snow). Very useful bike.

£200 seems like a good deal.

Norm, was it you that has a mate with a Genesis Vapour, which you rated?
Would you rate it over or equivalent to your tricross?
I am considering a potholeforest pathroad bike for my next time on the cycle to work scheme as the mtbhybrid is not really comfy enough for distance work, but a friend has a tricross and I certainly don't want the same bike as him ;)

Top Bottom