Cyclogs Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
I will return to Cyclogs (team Ecosse) if it returns to the hinterweb so its ww.mycyclinglog.com until that day arrives

r0bbti

Has anyone thought of setting up a team on mycyclinglog for ex-cyclechatecosse riders? I know we could join the main cycle chat team (if accepted!) but I quite liked the competition with them! I am happy to set one up if people are interested?

gavintc

Guru
I have moved over and to be honest the timing fits well. I can record a New Year on mycyclinglog. If Cyclogs comes back, I will be reluctant to go back having recorded the data once on mycyclinglog. It seems Ok, still getting used to its peculiarities, but as far as I am concerned, I am on the site and will stick with it.

r0bbti

okay, well, thats kind of what I meant - if a lot of us have moved over to mycyclinglog while cyclogs is down, should we have the equivalent of CC ecosse as a team on the new site? Just a thought!

Coco

Yes please.

Or I could just add it myself :evil:

r0bbti

Hi Coco, tried to register CC ecosse on the new site but see you have alraedy registered it, thanks. Will e-mail you to join!

Top Bottom