Cyclogs Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrRidley

To anyone from Scotland who logs on cyclogs, i was thinking of setting up a CC Scotland team as most of our miles are going on the main CC team which is crushing the opposition every month, ok we'll not challenge the main team but we could still be up near the top if some of the big hitters decide to join, anyway i'll put the team on the Cyclogs board starting from 1st Sept, so if you wish to log feel free :smile:.

ACS

Legendary Member
Great idea, I'm on there as 10na. That makes 2 of us may be if more join we can give cycle social a jolt.

CC Ecosse ?

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

Welcome aboard SB and Snorri the team CC Ecosse is now set up, you can transfer all you rides or start from tomorrow, hope we can get a few more.

OP
OP
M

MrRidley

HLaB said:
Have you got a link bj?

www.cyclogs.org, and go to teams and select CC Ecosse, as a trial i transfered my current rides and we're up to 15th already :smile: btw if anyone knows who the Angrydragon or Maverick75 or any other scots that are lurking about on other teams give them a shout.

bhoyjim said:
www.cyclogs.org, and go to teams and select CC Ecosse, as a trial i transfered my current rides and we're up to 15th already ;) btw if anyone knows who the Angrydragon or Maverick75 or any other scots that are lurking about on other teams give them a shout.
I put my stuff in for August and we're up to 6th. I'm on holiday soon so my stats will fall a fair bit.

snorri

Legendary Member
bhoyjim said:
If Scoosh, Lazyfatgit and Ranger transfered their rides we would be 3rd.
hey! I thought we were meant to start in September?
My name on Cyclogs is Sandy, and I have never recorded my times accurately. Mileage entries will always be true, but I just enter hours and minutes to give myself a reasonable time..not too fast, not too slow:smile:.
I hope this will be acceptable to the rest of the team.

Top Bottom