Cyclogs Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazyfatgit

I've moved miles over.

I've now made the top 20!:biggrin:

love the image too.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Interesting folks, I was thinking about this sort of thing recently, some thoughts to ponder:-

YACF - most of them log their miles elsewhere, apparently they'd crush team CC if logging on Cyclogs

The team rankings would be far more interesting if based on an average mileage/speed rather than just totals.

I like the regional team CC idea but not concerned re non-CC teams - ie if there was a facility on CC to log miles etc then I'd not use Cyclogs.

Personally I'd like to see a split by County for the teams with the total as an average. Also rankings per county and per CC as a whole.

Obviously we'd need to have a decision on turbo trainer miles as well:evil:

marooncat

That is me just joined and moved my mileage over from this morning...

Rather proud as I did a PB for my average speed coming in, I fear that by the time I make it home into the wind and with my legs telling me they did a PB this morning my average will be alot lower...

ACS

Legendary Member
I was hoping to log 25 to 30 miles today but it has just started to honk it down so it looks like a standard 20 commute will be my inital offering for the start of this month.

lazyfatgit

Didn't make it as far as the shops. The creaking (which you may have spotted on Sunday) from my bottom bracket suddenly stopped:biggrin: to be replaced by a lopsided clunk every revolution.;):thumbsup:!

New bottom bracket fitted. Watch out for some miles tomorrow:laugh:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Just as well it didn't happen on Sunday, one mechanical on a ride is unfortunate, two is look careless... ;) and it could have been a much longer walk...

lazyfatgit

HJ said:
Just as well it didn't happen on Sunday, one mechanical on a ride is unfortunate, two is look careless... ;) and it could have been a much longer walk...

I should have changed it yonks ago, but you know how it goes. Removed, checked, greased threads, no play so assumed OK. The non drive side has come loose from the main casing, and the drive side has some sort of kink.

Oh.. the quicklink popped first try when i took the chain off. Typical!

now added surgical gloves and wet wipes to carry pack. Lesson learned.

Ranger

Strangely enough I found my seat post had dropped about 2 inches when I got back on the bike yesterday:ohmy:

If it was caused by trying to catch the whippets along the dual carriageway or the horror of using a cyclepath I don't know

Top Bottom