D-Day -6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Tetedelacourse said:
WTF! The first half of that post was rousing JRG, the second half was just weird!

Elmer my man, best of British to you. I've got a big nae-knickered kilted sporran-tastic deep fried haggis-scented see-u-Jimmy och aye the noo hoots mon hug waiting for you, but you can't have it til Friday.

To cheer you through these dark times, be happy in the knowledge that I missed a meeting at work last week because I went for a dump instead. I knew about the meeting, set a reminder, printed off previous minutes, checked the location, was about to set off for it when all of a sudden I needed to drop one and this overrode any other thought process. Only when I got back to my desk did I realise my folly. Oh well, no-one said anything.

Suppose it's better to have a shite than listen to it !!

A movie buff will be along in a minute to spot what I did

col

Legendary Member
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Welcome to D-Day young man, this is the start of war. Hostilities began at zero-hundred hours last night, you should now be in a state of high alert and prepared to defend your team from attack at any time.

The enemy is cunning and strong, devious and subtle, and eats kittens, baby bunny rabbits as well as rare birds of prey. We are pretty sure that the enemy is also responsible for the illigal trade in ivory, alien abductions, rednecks and chavs.

With your allies, you are equipt to fight the enemy. Mrs Fudd is on hand as your scout and bodyguard, and is in control of essential weaponry. We are here as Tactical Net Support, call us in at any time for backup.

Chant after me...

This is my bicycle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My bicycle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my bicycle is useless. Without my bicycle I am useless. I must ride my bicycle true. I must ride faster than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must drop him before he drops me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my bicycle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Nice one,full metal jacket wasnt it?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Septictank said:
Drink fresh green vege' juice 3 times a day if you can and take loads of vitamins, it really helps with the cravings.

My favourite juice is carrot and apple, with a generous splash of ginger ale (no, it's not proper ale....) If you don't fancy carrot juice, just the apple and ginger ale - that's even easier to just buy the ingredients for if you don't have a juicer. The ginger ale imparts a pleasant refreshing fix, and while it's probably got sugar and additives in it, so isn't really a detox, it's refreshing and it FEELS good for you...:sad:

All the best mate. Anyone who takes the pish, as you put it, isn't fit to post here. Good luck.;)

Top Bottom