D-Day -6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
bonj said:
btw what's the point in having tablets if they're hidden from you? :sad:

They are a prescribed drug and quite strong, I have to be watched for the next 10 days (and apparently its easy to double dose and do a total wobbly bob. When I go to the loo, someone has to shake percy for me !!) so Ms. Fudd has booked a holiday, a double dose can be ,,,, erm,,, not a good idea apparently !

Hugo15

Über Member
Good Luck Elmer.

Big Bren

Good luck with it Elmer.

I won't man hug you 'cos I'm from Yorkshire and we don't really do that kind of thing. I'll go as far as a manly slap on the shoulder though, and leave the hugging to the southern media-types.

Septictank

Best of luck Elmer, I found when I quit that I didn't sleep for three days, which was really hard as I live above a 24 hour beer shop. Drink fresh green vege' juice 3 times a day if you can and take loads of vitamins, it really helps with the cravings.
You'll soon feel like a million dollars

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

Big Bren said:
Good luck with it Elmer.

I won't man hug you 'cos I'm from Yorkshire and we don't really do that kind of thing. I'll go as far as a manly slap on the shoulder though, and leave the hugging to the southern media-types.

Ya bloody wimp ! show yer emotions man !!!

OP
OP
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

I will (if I can hit the 'puter) give a daily report.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Best of British to you....
Hope it goes well and hope it goes well for Mrs Elmer too - I expect it will be tough for her too

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Good luck mate, rooting for you :sad:

I've given up a couple of nasty addictions in the last few Years. It's never easy, but always worth it ;)

Have a big man hug from this Southerner, and with no risk of leaving any stray Whippet hairs behind :sad: :biggrin:

Cheers

Chris :wacko:

Welcome to D-Day young man, this is the start of war. Hostilities began at zero-hundred hours last night, you should now be in a state of high alert and prepared to defend your team from attack at any time.

The enemy is cunning and strong, devious and subtle, and eats kittens, baby bunny rabbits as well as rare birds of prey. We are pretty sure that the enemy is also responsible for the illigal trade in ivory, alien abductions, rednecks and chavs.

With your allies, you are equipt to fight the enemy. Mrs Fudd is on hand as your scout and bodyguard, and is in control of essential weaponry. We are here as Tactical Net Support, call us in at any time for backup.

Chant after me...

This is my bicycle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My bicycle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my bicycle is useless. Without my bicycle I am useless. I must ride my bicycle true. I must ride faster than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must drop him before he drops me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my bicycle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Tetedelacourse

WTF! The first half of that post was rousing JRG, the second half was just weird!

Elmer my man, best of British to you. I've got a big nae-knickered kilted sporran-tastic deep fried haggis-scented see-u-Jimmy och aye the noo hoots mon hug waiting for you, but you can't have it til Friday.

To cheer you through these dark times, be happy in the knowledge that I missed a meeting at work last week because I went for a dump instead. I knew about the meeting, set a reminder, printed off previous minutes, checked the location, was about to set off for it when all of a sudden I needed to drop one and this overrode any other thought process. Only when I got back to my desk did I realise my folly. Oh well, no-one said anything.

Top Bottom