Damp wool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My Kodiaq might start to smell of that now^_^

EF26B9D5-8C67-4127-992A-606CFEE7870A.jpeg

Why?
This Is Why

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hope this isn't a sheep worrying thread. If it is I hope you got a friendly good looking one. ;)

Last edited:

Gwylan

Veteran
Available mail-order from suppliers in Wales, or Australia

View attachment 650726

Might be bit not p.c. these days
Repeating it is not that nice either.
Probably displaying it infringes someone's copyright.

I read a few of these cartoons back-in-the-day - never got them! At the time I took this as another hint that MTB wasn't really my thing. Gradually gave up on it and became 95% road-oriented.

Still not sure if I don't get the culture that the comic is immersed in, or if I misjudged the tone, and thus missed something subtler and smarter than my preconceptions. (MTB is not really a subtle/smart culture <runs ... )

I read a few of these cartoons back-in-the-day - never got them! At the time I took this as another hint that MTB wasn't really my thing. Gradually gave up on it and became 95% road-oriented.

Still not sure if I don't get the culture that the comic is immersed in, or if I misjudged the tone, and thus missed something subtler and smarter than my preconceptions. (MTB is not really a subtle/smart culture <runs ... )
I used to buy it 'back in the day', but very rarely, over the past 20 years
I only bought that copy, due to the air-freshener (& I think the last one, was due to another 'Mint' freebie; possibly a compendium of strips)

I used to race MTBs, between about 1991 & 1996(97?)
1990s. Mountain Bike (YMBC) Post Hill. 1990.jpg

I also used it for 'cross, before I actually bought a CX bike
1990s. Cyclo-Cross. 1993. Johnathon Noble Memorial.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom