David Millar Autobiography

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A good review of the book on the excellent WashingMachinePost (scroll down past the shirt review)

Hah! Written by a bloke on Islay, where I will find myself this summer. There's only two climbs of note, he says, yes and I've done them both. One or them is unavoidable, it's the climb from the ferry. 14% after two hours drinking tea onboard.

I was sidetracked though, where's the article........

Edit: He seems to have found Robert Millar too (click The Post and scroll down a bit to This Man is 15Km Short of a Brevet). Look at the Pony Tail

raindog

er.....
Some snippets from the book here
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/jun/26/this-much-i-know-david-millar
this made me grin
"I shave my legs twice a week. It's hard the first time you do it. But I'm very lazy. For a team photo in December I just did the fronts."
laugh.gif

Keith Oates

Janner
A good report of the interview and understandably he's not overly impressed with Wiggins leaving Garmin to join Sky. I can't seem to find an E version of the book at the moment but am hoping it comes up on the Kindle range soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iLB

Hello there
Easy enough for him to speak out against Brad, sour grapes that he won't get a look in at sky...?

Noodley

Making even more cash off the back of being a drugs cheat just doesn't sit right with me, remorse and reflection is all well and good but he admits himself he never would have come clean!

If you get the book then you will find out why...

OP
OP
W

woohoo

Veteran
Easy enough for him to speak out against Brad, sour grapes that he won't get a look in at sky...?
If you get the book then you will find out why... © Noodley

(.... but his views on BW predate the Sky move)

BJH

Über Member
Have it but not started reading yet.

I saved Bradley Wiggins On Tour until the last week to get me in the mood for the TdF - love the photographs and love his words, honest interesting.

Top Bottom