David Millar Autobiography

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

That's a bit harsh!

Why? Do you like Mexican Food? ;)

I'm sure I shall be buying it in the near future. Millar's story would be worth a read if it were written by anyone, but he's a pretty good wordsmith himself with a sense of humour that appeals to me so I reckon it'll be a good read.

Most of the nation have never heard of him though so I don't expect it has a huge UK print run, and I doubt even that'd sell out! Hence me making harsh remarks!

just jim

Why? Do you like Mexican Food? ;)

I'm sure I shall be buying it in the near future. Millar's story would be worth a read if it were written by anyone, but he's a pretty good wordsmith himself with a sense of humour that appeals to me so I reckon it'll be a good read.

Most of the nation have never heard of him though so I don't expect it has a huge UK print run, and I doub t even that'd sell out! Hence me making harsh remarks!

I'm more of a curry person, but willing to experiment!
I would think this will do well in print and e-book format in the light of recent "nail in the coffin" events and Millar can put a sentence together alright, so it's a good read even if one isn't too up on the racing scene.

yello

On the subject of RM, he recently commented (reported on Cycling News) on Brad Wiggins' chances at the TdF. It was pleasing to read that he still obviously has an interest and is still in touch with cycling journalists etc.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
On the subject of RM, he recently commented (reported on Cycling News) on Brad Wiggins' chances at the TdF. It was pleasing to read that he still obviously has an interest and is still in touch with cycling journalists etc.

He was twittering to the commentators on ES last year during the Tourmalet stage.

Top Bottom