David Millar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
is this years British Road Race Champion after what seemed to be a hard race yesterday in Wales. I'm glad he's got the title to show that all the media cover he gets in the UK is justified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Let's not forget second-placed Daniel Lloyd, who had just narrowly missed winning the difficult Tour of Qinghai Lake by 1 second...

And on the same day Mark Cavendish gets the final stage and the points jersey in the Tour of Denmark...

British cycling seems finally to be coming into a healthy period.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
You're right FM, I didn't know about Mark Cavendish but I should have remembered Daniel Lloyd at Qinghai. The sun is beginning to shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peejay78

good ride by millar, judging by the reports he showed his class over a strong and ambitious field.

giant man

I am not that impressed with Millar after the tour have to say. That, and the fact that one of his team mates was found out just last week with the drugs thing, and of course he didn't know anything about it, come on man, just once be straight with the public and people in the sport. I still don't think he is as clean as he claims.

Ah you might say but he came out and declared he was using EPO three years ago with a two year ban, it does nothing to restore my faith in him as a pro rider or a human being. I don't think he should have been given a second chance.

skwerl

There's something about Millar I don't like. Apart from the obvious hypocrisy he just annoys me when I see him talking on TV. Not sure why

zimzum42

Legendary Member
ok

Oh I dunno.

He was interviewed after the second ITT in the Tour, when two tubulars had exploded on him in the first 500yds of the stage.
Even interviewed at the end of the stage, he was obviously still more than a little peed off, because presumably he'd been fancying that he'd had a chance of winning it, that far into the Tour with Vino now out and most people except the top few on GC now content simply to get to Paris.

After the ITV interview finished, the next interviewer was a woman with quite a strong foreign accent.
She said something like 'David, when you had your puncture, you seemed very angry'
'Oh did I ?' he said with heavy sarcasm...

Someone who answers idiot questions like that goes up in my opinion. :rolleyes:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I like Millar, he's a good chap trying his best to make amends for his screw-ups. And he's damn funny.

So, Zimmers. Got any pictures of your mum? :rolleyes:

domtyler

Über Member
skwerl;34334][quote name= said:
And my Mum fancies him after all his interviews at the TdF this year!

well if your mum fancies him I definitely hate him[/QUOTE]

Why? What's wrong with ZZs mum?

Top Bottom