Dawes Discovery Trail 2016 Mens Hybrid bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I have a Dawes Discovery Trail 2016 hybrid bike for sale. Asking for £100. The bike is about 7 months old and has about 800 miles on the clock. The drive-chain, while it does work fine at the moment, does have some rust on it and would potentially need to be replaced at some point in the future. The front gears need a bit of tuning up to get them changing perfectly. The gear shifters have been upgraded from the original (see pictures) as quite frankly the original shifters were rubbish. The bike weighs 12.5 kg and is a medium size. I am 5'9 and it fits me fine. The frame is not in perfect cosmetic condition but doesn't look too bad overall. The main scratches are on the top tube and the front right fork, which are mostly due to carelessness when locking the bike up. The tyres have been upgraded from the original and are now Continental city rides. It is fitted with mudguards which are in good condition except for a cracked back clip with a rusty washer, which I imagine will be pretty easy to replace. In summary it's a good strong bike, which is in reasonable working order and will get you from A to B without any attention. Only a few little things, except for potentially a new chain in maybe a few months use after buying, are needed to get it running perfectly. I will throw in a pair of lights and a saddlebag in the deal. Collection from Cardiff or I maybe be able to consider delivery within Cardiff or Newport. I would consider a courier but that would be at the buyer's expense.

Attachments

• DSCN9951.JPG
    DSCN9951.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN9954.JPG
    DSCN9954.JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN9956.JPG
    DSCN9956.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN9955.JPG
    DSCN9955.JPG