Dawes Double Blue 1960/70s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony Cooper

Due to changing circumstances regretfully I have to dispose of my Dawes Double Blue 1960's/early 70s. It was a present from my son ten years ago and is in excellent condition for its age with an odometer. I would be grateful for some idea of its sale value. Photos can be provided.
Mod Note:
:welcome:
to cycle chat @Tony Cooper
I have moved your post to the vintage section.
Your phone number has been removed for privacy reasons, after a few posts on the forum you will be able to use the private messaging feature.
If Tony Cooper is your real name, you are advised to send the mods team a contact us message stating a few alternative user names, so we can change it, again for privacy reasons.
Enjoy the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
eBay seems to suggest up to around £100.

:welcome: to the forum.

After you've put up a few more messages you can post a pic(s). Or you can post a link to photos sharing site instead.

Hi and :welcome:.​
I have a 60's Dawes Double Blue . They were the top of the range in Dawes line up before they brought in the Galaxy .​
The tubing varied ,some were Reynolds 531 , some were Accles and Pollock .​
Why not aim high , you can always bring the price down if you don't get any bids . They aren't very common and depending on condition I would try starting around £250 - £300.​

Top Bottom