Dawes Super Galaxy for Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JPBoothy

JPBoothy

Veteran
Hi All,
I have a stunning 2008 Dawes Super Galaxy Tourer for sale which has been hung up in a dry garage since the owner sadly passed away. Prior to that he worked out of country so the bike has only been ridden for about 500 miles since purchased. The bike is like new, there are no stone chips anywhere on the stunning metallic Bronze Reynolds 853 Frame & Fork, and the Components (Shimano Tiagra 9spd Sti Levers & Front Mech, Deore XT Rear Mech, FSA Triple Chainset, Tektro Oryx Canti-lever Brakes) all work faultlessly. The wheels are strong 32 spoke rims built using Shimano Deore LX Hubs, and are fitted with Swalbe Marathon Tyres. The saddle is a Selle Italia Gel model (no rips/tears), and there are also two new bottle holders and a rear luggage rack fitted.

I am 5'9" and the frame is a little too big for me so I would estimate it as being a size L (56cm). I am looking for offers of around £400, as it really is virtually unused.

Regards

John
Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that my Dawes Super Galaxy had now been sold. Thank you all for your comments and enquiries. I was glad to see it go to a fellow cyclist rather than "just some bloke that rides a bike" :thumbsup:

Regards

John

Top Bottom