Dawes super Galaxy tandem for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loopybike

Veteran
Selling the tandem I bought last year to do the Bishops Castle Tandem Triathlon. The problem is that I really didn't like it! Lol
I replaced all the cables with quality new ones and fitted a new rear derailleur as it had the wrong type.
I also refurbished the rear drum brake which is controlled from a lever on the bars. The shimano block brakes front and rear have had new blocks fitted.
Mechanically the bike is in great condition, the frame has marks in its original paint but is straight and sound.
Tyres are Schwalbe Duran Plus with new tubes.
The frame serial number is AP4228
It would benifit from new bar tape and more comfy saddles!

I'm looking for £400

Collection only from Telford Shropshire

DSC_0127.JPG DSC_0130.JPG DSCPDC_0000_BURST20180805163140744.JPG DSC_0128.JPG DSC_0132.JPG

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
@loopybike What are the frame sizes front and rear please?

The-Badger

Selling the tandem I bought last year to do the Bishops Castle Tandem Triathlon. The problem is that I really didn't like it! Lol
I replaced all the cables with quality new ones and fitted a new rear derailleur as it had the wrong type.
I also refurbished the rear drum brake which is controlled from a lever on the bars. The shimano block brakes front and rear have had new blocks fitted.
Mechanically the bike is in great condition, the frame has marks in its original paint but is straight and sound.

I'm looking for £400

View attachment 422762 View attachment 422763 View attachment 422764 View attachment 422765 View attachment 422766
Is this still available?

I'm looking for £400

View attachment 422762 View attachment 422763 View attachment 422764 View attachment 422765 View attachment 422766

Top Bottom