Day 3 - Olympic track races - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Thanks Waffly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Dayvo said:
I'm amazed that they reach the speeds they do on those bikes, what with the front wheel going backwards! :rolleyes:

70 Km/hr in the mens sprint and 65 Km/hr in the womens, that is not just fast that is almost flying. The only times I could reach those speeds would be riding over the edge of a high cliff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
I've got it here at the moment, thanks but the servers out here play 'tricks' at times. Sometimes I get CC, cyclogs, cyclingnews with no bother, on other times it just gets kicked out but I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The team of Derney riders New Zealand team look quite tasty!

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
It looks good with another record broken in getting into the final. From what I've read somewhere the Danes are also a good team so there can be no slacking by the Brits during the final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
I loathe this "Team GB" nonsense and why can't the racing be done around the athletics track in front of 90,000 people. You have motor bike racing on flat tracks so why not cycling? Also there is no atmosphere in the velodrome. It is livelier at your local bingo night.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Ludwig said:
I loathe this "Team GB" nonsense and why can't the racing be done around the athletics track in front of 90,000 people. You have motor bike racing on flat tracks so why not cycling? Also there is no atmosphere in the velodrome. It is livelier at your local bingo night.

You are a tedious troll.

Thank-you.

Top Bottom