Day 5 - this is the last track day - spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Will we have some more winners today, I certainly hope so:

Day 5 - Tuesday, August 19 - Venue: Laoshan Velodrome
16:30-19:50 local

Women's Sprint Semifinal

Men's Sprint Semifinal

Men's Madison Final

Women's Sprint Finals

Men's Sprint Finals

I'm feeling nervous already and it's 2 hours before the action begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theloafer

Legendary Member
me to keith...just finished nightshift.. and it looks like i will be late getting to bed..lol g/f said why dony you tape it and watch it when you get up...told her to give her head a shake

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The Madison is so dangerous and unpredictable that we can't guarrantee anything in that despite having an awesome duo... and Pendleton will be up against it against the very strong home favourite, Guo. So I am cautiously optimistic today rather than certain.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
he does. now can kenny make it a 1-2?

Renard

Whether Gao or Meares goes through they are going to be disadvantaged by the extra match.

Looks like an all GB final in the mens.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Damn that was close - Guo got it but I think she might be disqualified. She probably shoudl be be, but will the referee have the courage?

Renard

That was a right old ding dong! When you see the incident in slow motion I think the judges made the right decision.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
So it's the Madison next... my favourite piece of track insanity... anyone who says track cycling is boring has never seen a Madison.

Top Bottom