Days off..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
2 Days a week. Over Christmas I am off 2 days Christmas Eve and Day, if I am lucky will have a dayshift on NYE.

NickM

Veteran
My holiday year begins on the 1st of September (I work in education). I tend to be a bit undisciplined in the depressing days between then and Xmas.

I've had six days up till now.

At 12:00 sharp I'll be on the six-and-a-halfth :smile:

PrettyboyTim

I had a whole bunch of days off that I needed to use up before the end of the year. I've got every Wednesday and Friday off for the rest of December :smile:

Hugo15

Über Member
16 days, but I saved most of my holds this year so I was off when daughter #2 was born. Only have to work until next Friday lunchtime then I am off until 2 Jan.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
mr_hippo said:
How I envy working people. I am retired so I don't get days off, weekends or even gank holidays!
I had no idea you were a ventriloquist, Mr Hippo! I didn't egen see you liks nguge! :tongue:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Fnaar said:
I had no idea you were a ventriloquist, Mr Hippo! I didn't egen see you liks nguge! :evil:

Well spotted! Next time we are in England, I'll buy you a gottle of geer. Last time I bought a round, it was very expensive - three pints and two shorts and they charged me 17/8d.

Top Bottom