1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Days off..?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by andyoxon, 6 Dec 2007.

1. andyoxon

andyoxon Veteran

How many days off have you had since the beginning of September?

I was just looking at my leave card... 2.5 days :smile: Roll on nearly two weeks over Christmas... :blush:

2. 1.5

Just taking christmas week and a few days after new year this year. Trying to save my holidays for when the weather gets better so I can go on more tours.

3. Dormouse

Dormouse New Member

Only 7 weeks for me, one of the advantages of being self employed.

4. Haitch

Haitch Flim Flormally

Not including weekends, 9 days: four in London, five in Paris.
    Between now and the end of the year: six days in Italy, Woohee!

5. Haitch

Haitch Flim Flormally

Seven weeks since the end of September?!?! That's dangerously close to unemployed rather than self-employed.

6. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Every Sat and Sun, but no other official days off. However, I will stop work on 19th December and not return (or even think about work :smile:) unti; 9th Jan, so I can't complain really!

7. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

I have a day and a half of every week these days (plus weekends) cos I'm worth it and I'm fed up with work.

8. vbc

vbc Guest

Went back to work on reduced hours this week after 6 months off sick, does that count?

9. quite a few, unfortunately.

10. Hey me too! Same days.

11. Excluding weekends, I haven't had a day off work since June:sad:. Looking forward to a wee break over Christmas/New Year. Finish on the 2st and go back to work on the 3rd January:biggrin::biggrin:

12. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Went on Foreign hols, like, so a couple of weeks...sooooo nice to sit under a canopy, sipping a drink as the sun is blazing down - a whole different universe away from Scotland in September I can tell you!

13. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Up to three weeks ago, no days off (apart from an alternate Sat or Sun).
    I'm still tired, though. :blush::smile:

14. postman

postman Legendary Member

ALL OF THEM.Took vol redundancy last August.But have to do the ironing and the dinners and the cleaning and this goes on and on .But can drop all of those things when i like .When it's good weather and slide off on my bike.

15. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Just a couple of days off - just in a new job, and am off another day and a half next week then two weeks at Christmas. Determined not to be ill this year !