Days off..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Just taking christmas week and a few days after new year this year. Trying to save my holidays for when the weather gets better so I can go on more tours.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Not including weekends, 9 days: four in London, five in Paris.
Between now and the end of the year: six days in Italy, Woohee!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Dormouse said:
Only 7 weeks for me, one of the advantages of being self employed.

Seven weeks since the end of September?!?! That's dangerously close to unemployed rather than self-employed.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Every Sat and Sun, but no other official days off. However, I will stop work on 19th December and not return (or even think about work :smile:) unti; 9th Jan, so I can't complain really!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I have a day and a half of every week these days (plus weekends) cos I'm worth it and I'm fed up with work.

quite a few, unfortunately.

Melvil

Went on Foreign hols, like, so a couple of weeks...sooooo nice to sit under a canopy, sipping a drink as the sun is blazing down - a whole different universe away from Scotland in September I can tell you!

postman

Legendary Member
ALL OF THEM.Took vol redundancy last August.But have to do the ironing and the dinners and the cleaning and this goes on and on .But can drop all of those things when i like .When it's good weather and slide off on my bike.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just a couple of days off - just in a new job, and am off another day and a half next week then two weeks at Christmas. Determined not to be ill this year !

Top Bottom