De-lurked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
alecstilleyedye said:
i hope the mac in your username refers to something appley.

Hmmm... He doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would pay ten times the worth of an item simply because someone had wrapped it in white plastic. :smile:

Carwash

Señor Member
domtyler said:
Hmmm... He doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would pay ten times the worth of an item simply because someone had wrapped it in white plastic. :smile:

I don't see the connection.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
*hands out chocolate swiss roll all round.*
Well, swiss roll isn't all round, obviously. The cut edges are flat.:evil:

Welcome:biggrin:. The Tea? thread also includes cake, pancakes, chips and other comestibles, and in the evening turns into a kind of random bar with whatever food and drink people bring along.

And to any other lurkers out there - come on in! We don't bite, unless you ask nicely...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Mac66 said:
As an aside to the important cake issue, I mostly be riding a road bike, Spesh Allez, that's getting a bit past its sell by date and which I do a 16 mile round trip commute to work on every day as well, so I'm saving (dreaming?) for something a bit more sexy for when I finally get the courage to join the local road club.

Go for it. Dont wait to joing a cycle club. If its like mine then they dont mind what bike you have as long as it is safe. Theres someone thats has a very old bike, that i'm not too sure when it was last washed.

Top Bottom