Dead fox...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Ive a mate who's a chef. He'll take it off your hands and rustle something up with it. He's partial to a bit of roadkill.

He actually fell asleep pissed on the last train home one night. Missed his stop and got off at the next stop. Decided it was a nice night and walked the 3 miles back to his house. On route he found a rabbit that had been knocked down lying on the road. Took it home and made a rabbit stew! ;)

OP
OP
Maz

Maz

Guru
Fox has now been taken away by council.
RIP, Mr.Fox.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Rigid Raider said:
Have you ever been downwind of a fox? (A live one?)

I see they frequently... our garden is on their rounds.... they are most annoying when they keep you awake at night!!!

Rigid Raider said:
Have you ever been downwind of a fox? (A live one?)

I've been downwind of a dead one. It was on the side of the road on my commute and the smell as you approached was awful. 2 or 300 yards before I reached it, I took a deep breath and held it until I was past, which was not the best preparation for the 10% hill immediately after. It was a few weeks before it was removed and I never thought about reporting it to the Council.

Crackle said:
I've been downwind of a dead one. It was on the side of the road on my commute and the smell as you approached was awful. 2 or 300 yards before I reached it, I took a deep breath and held it until I was past, which was not the best preparation for the 10% hill immediately after. It was a few weeks before it was removed and I never thought about reporting it to the Council.
I once reported an Inflatable Badger Of Doom (IBOD) because it was right by the side of the road and I didn't fancy being in the vicinity when it finally exploded. :biggrin:

Council waste teams are pretty good at taking away stuff like that and if it's a cat they'll often have a scanner to check it for a microchip.

Top Bottom