Dead fox...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Oh yuk. I hate that eggs in sauce thing. They go all stringy like man-fat in a bath. :biggrin:

I was in Spain a few years ago and drove passed a recently run-over cat that looked as though it was asleep in the road, apart from the fact that the body below its shoulders was completely flat!

Driving back a few hours later, the head had also been flattened, but strangely, and sickly amusingly, the ears were still sticking up! :thumbsup: :becool: :tongue:

A

another_dave_b

HLaB said:
That's the one piece of road kill I don't think I've ever seen, plenty of rabbits and small mammals, birds, the occasional badger but never a fox :becool:
Most deer and badgers round my way. I think the rabbits are learning :thumbsup:

longers

Legendary Member
HLaB said:
That's the one piece of road kill I don't think I've ever seen, plenty of rabbits and small mammals, birds, the occasional badger but never a fox :becool:

Last year I saw a red squizzel and a mole as roadkill.

I did see two foxes on the way to work on Monday - they were in much better nick than the mangy one I saw on Saturday.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Go to Nigeria and you'll see dead humans in the road. Often they are all mashed up and scattered around where trucks have hit them. Sometimes it's men or women in nice clothes who have been hit crossing the road, sometimes they've been dropped off a bridge in front of a truck. Nobody dares touch them because of the juju so they'll lie there for a day or two until the city council truck comes and picks them up.

It breaks my heart when I think of a family of starving children waiting form Mummy or Daddy to come home and they never do.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Damn, I know someone who'd probably have a go at skinning or stuffing the thing, if she thought she could get away with bringing it into the house (husband allergic to fur)...

Top Bottom