Dealing with bad drivers at work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog

Nah! It was to steal something for him which he didn't have access too. There's no way I'm putting my neck in that noose. ;)

I still laugh at the fact he believes I'd do it for anyone else and I ain't doing it for him because I hate the bastard. God knows what does off in folks heads ;):biggrin::biggrin:

jamesgibby

If you want to be less confrontational, a good approach is to tell them how you felt about it. I felt unsafe when you went past me, I would appreciate a bit more room. Most people consider their driving is fine and do not respond well to criticism, but will also recognise that their behaviour can have an adverse affect on others even when in some circumstances it is acceptable.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
I'm with the informal approach first. Personally, I wouldn't want this to be a company thing -at least not initially and unless things don't improve.

Talk with her first (surely?), and think about the best way to put it. That's not to spare feelings, but purely from the point of view of getting a result. Keep us posted with what happens.

GrahamG

Guru
"Do us a favour would you? Do you mind coming in to work a bit earlier so that you don't get chance to try and knock us off me bike every ****ing day?"

Top Bottom