Dear CycleChat owner,...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
For providing me with endless entertainment in my lunch hour, plus the help, support, friendliness and slaggings from the membership, I thank you !

Merry Christmas.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
simon l& and a half said:
here's to you.

Without wishing to pry, do you look for donations?
I reckon the easiest way to handle this question would be to just sign up for listings in Shaun's web directory which is what I intend to do in The New Year.

Shaun

Founder
simon l& and a half said:
here's to you.

Without wishing to pry, do you look for donations?

Nope, it's gratis.

Since I need a whole server to run the web directory anyway, it's no trouble hosting CC from it too. (There's also a few of my web design clients still hosted on it too, but since I've wound-down that part of the business there aren't likely to be any more added.)

If it ever starts costing me to host CC we'll work something out between us all, but as long as the directory is making a profit CC should be free :?::biggrin:

BTW - Thanks for the kind words and wishes everyone, it's really heart warming. I hope you and yours have a great Christmas too. Can't wait to see the look on our 4 year olds face when she opens her pink Nintendo DS - it's all she's gone on about for months! ;);):blush:

Cheers,
Shaun

Pete

Thanks from me too, Shaun, this forum's been like a pleasant country lane I want to keep pootling along forever...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Many thanks Shaun. I spend a lot of time at home (alone ;)) and this forum gives me the opportunity to converse with others on many subjects, funny ones, serious ones, ones about Tea and Biskits, and very helpful ones. I think I would be feeling a bit isolated without it.

Thank you and Very Merry Christmas to you and your family, and Happy New Year. :ohmy:

Top Bottom