Dear God

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dear God,

Whilst I appreciate your omnipotence and your thorough approach to Creation and all that stuff, I was not a happy cyclist today.

I really admire the way you sorted out some of your anger issues after the birth of your kid and I think that all the trees and mountains and butterflies and stuff are works of genius (not sure about giraffes and spiders).

However, I was not best pleased to ride both ways into what felt like a headwind on my regular 32-mile round trip today.

Once you have solved the current unpleasantness in the Middle East and dealt with the fleas my cat seems to be suffering, could you please address the matter of inconsistent and frankly illogical wind direction in Middle England.

If you can do that (and give me a sign that you have done so) I will start going to Church,

Sincerely,

Bajic

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
you got no chance on that i am afraid

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Even if He does sort out the wind issue for you bet you don't start going to church. It would certainly take a lot more than that for me to go.

400bhp

Guru
^_^

very good.

buggi

Bird Saviour
While you're at it, would you just mind sorting out "summer" as well? we haven't seen it in a while.
also, the bees need a little help, we seem to have killed a lot of them (sorry!)
and i like giraffes even if the OP doesn't "get them". he's obviously a shortarse.

Skipper

Sorry, but there is a clause attached. You go to church first, THEN you ask God for favourable winds ....... not the other way round.
On a side note however, I go to church every week, and I get just as much headwind as the rest of you! I guess it must be tailwind for some lucky blighters though .......^_^

Top Bottom