Dear God

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
also, the bees need a little help, we seem to have killed a lot of them (sorry!)
I'm sure strapping a massive ariel on the bee's backs isn't going to help much. Did you see it on the BBC? It was described as "a tiny arial" except it was the same size as another bee. So now, not only are they being posoned by evil farmers, they got to try and fly about with enormous arials on their backs. Poor little buggers.

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
after watching the new physics programs, with the entertaining profesor cox.i realise that i am allthough over weight, mostly empty space! So can he explain why the wind dosent go staight though me, instead of putting it hand in my face and pushing against me?

Davidc

Guru
after watching the new physics programs, with the entertaining profesor cox.i realise that i am allthough over weight, mostly empty space! So can he explain why the wind dosent go staight though me, instead of putting it hand in my face and pushing against me?
He's done that in the past, so it's detention after class for not paying attention.

Some of the winds this winter have gone straight through my layers of clothes, does that count?

OP
OP
Boris Bajic

Boris Bajic

I thought it was exceptionally windy today, then I found out my brakes were rubbing :laugh:

That is how He deals with sinners. You have been notified.

Tomorrow, take a pump and several patches or spare tubes.

And look out for the number 93 bus where it turns onto the main road from Cedar Drive.

I'm just saying....

Top Bottom