Dear Metcheck..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
it wasn't sunshine and showers today, it's pissed down all day long! In fact I've just come from town and been pelted with hailstones the size of marbles.

When are we going to get a spell of decent warm, settled, weather? It's the first of May tomorrow for christ's sake. In seven weeks the days are going to start shortening!

*has tantrum, stamps feet on floor and flounces around a bit*

simonali

Guru
Is there such a thing as a decent weather website. The BBC is next to useless, as well!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well we haven't had a single shower today in Bristol despite them forecasting that there would be some around. Still wasn't nice and warm though.

snorri

Legendary Member
betty swollocks said:
It's the first of May tomorrow for christ's sake.
In my part of the world last year, summer was over by the end of April and 1st of May marked the start of autumn.;)
It has got to be better this year, think positive:biggrin:

Maz

Guru
Had a good solid ride back home in the rain today. Quite invigorating.

mondobongo

Über Member
Its absolute pants here, could have sworn its November just rode home in freezing rain with a jolly headwind, well and truly hacked off with the weather.

Saw the Beebs forecast for the next couple of days just before I left it looks like more lies they reckon 18 degrees by the weekend yeah right.

NickM

Veteran
On the other hand... it started raining hard after I arrived at HMP Nick's Work yesterday, and the sun came out for just long enough to allow me to get home before it started again!

If you want hot, sunny weather, Belgium's the place to go. On the skimpy evidence of last weekend, anyway ;)

girofan

gezza said:
according to the weather forecast this evening,it will get upto 22c in London on Sunday:becool:

The BBC only ever gives blanket coverage to the Home Counties weather. ;)
Has anyone noticed how the forecast changes from hour to hour, and never a mention of their mis-forecast given a couple of hours before? :wacko::wacko:

Top Bottom