Dear sir

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

heliphil

Guru
I have also sat a RL waiting for a car to come a set it going and at ped xing with no pedestrians - it just one of those things. Sometime ( rarely) you just have to RLJ, but only when no-ones around.. The worst was earlier in the year when I did my first ever sportive and the group I was with totally ignored RL's , very worrying but the only way to keep up with them was to do what they did. No excuse however....

Coco

One day they will become a RTA statistic .More fool them .

Except we'll have to pay to scrape them off the road.:angry:

Still, lets not add to the casualty list by getting your blood pressure up. I swiftly concluded that I could have an argument every day of my commute with other road users. Its simply not worth the trouble now.

OP
OP
Ravenbait

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
Off Topic, and I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you cope with looking back? I ask because I was born with much worse vision in my right eye than my left - most of the time I don't notice it but it is a problem when looking over my right shoulder... (I HATE pulling out of slip roads (in a car) because of having to make that final check over your shoulder).

I sit further out and look over my left most of the time. I have excellent peripheral in my left eye and can take in more information with my peripheral vision than most (been tested). I only look over my right when I absolutely have to and am in a position to twist my body around and have a good enough look that I can analyse exactly what's there and what's likely to be there during the manoeuvre.

You just learn ways to deal with it.

Sam

Top Bottom