Death of a bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
At least it kopped for it doing what it loved. Last thing i remember is going sideways too fast and then when I looked up the bike was folded and my legs were really really sore.

Stu Johnston ran over. 'Blimey mate you ok? That looked scary. I've got a nice frame you can buy if you like.'

I was touched by the genuine concern for my wellbeing.B)

longers

Legendary Member
B)

Is the mostly green one ready to step up?

Oh, and you ok?

Where was the race? Saw a couple of filthy crossers on a car roof in Stalybridge just now.

mr-marty-martin

ive just saw a boardman down the bike shop that looks exactly like that, he road into someone car after they pulled out on them...

longers

Legendary Member
mr-marty-martin said:
ive just saw a boardman down the bike shop that looks exactly like that, he road into someone car after they pulled out on them...

The last bike I saw like that was a titanium Bianchi on LEL that got ridden into a van. The American rider got out of hospital with a very sore head and face, was lent an Israeli chaps bike who'd packed with stomach trouble and finished a couple of days later.

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Thanks chaps.

It was the otterspool race over in scouseland, sixth lap so it wasn't like I didn't know the course. Chasing after a bloke on a well churned downhill and basically overcooked it going into a corner and spakked it into a tree along with my legs. Oh well.

The bits can go on the snot rocket/mudshark/whatever

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
mr-marty-martin said:

If I had to guess what happened to Dan's bike that's exactly what my guess would be.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
A tree? that'd do it.

Top Bottom