Decathlon bikes-thoughts anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
I have no experience of riding BTwins but I would totally get one. Recently I was in the market for a lower-cost bike and the only reason I went to Halfords is that they are a lot closer.

I was very impressed with the customer service at Decath when I collected the new bike & had a different handlebar stem fitted. I’d like to think that is consistent there. I have always found them very attentive. Worth travelling a bit for if I had to, fortunately the Sheffield store is less than 10 ten miles away.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
We have a new shop opened up in Rushden lakes and i was really disappointed in how small it was , no bigger than our living room :sad:
my closest one is in asda in tamworth, like you say its really a local branchto give you a taster, i would rather traipse over to nottingham .As far as the bikes go if they had taken my c2w vouchers i would have had one of their bikes in a minute,

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Decathlon are relaunching/rebranding their road bikes - AIUI they're dropping the B'twin name, and they've redesigned the frames. The new Triban RC500 and RC520 will be officially unveiled next week, and go on sale from mid-October. Should be good.

The Ultra 920 CF is a great bike for the money - light and fast.

nickAKA

Über Member
Decathlon are relaunching/rebranding their road bikes - AIUI they're dropping the B'twin name, and they've redesigned the frames. The new Triban RC500 and RC520 will be officially unveiled next week, and go on sale from mid-October. Should be good.

The Ultra 920 CF is a great bike for the money - light and fast.

There should be some stock to clear if anyone's in the market...

Triban 500 is currently £349 online, which looks like a great price.

New version will have disc brakes.
Some of the new frames have dropped seat stays as well. That’s going to put them ahead of a lot of the big ‘names’ as the bikes should be even better riding.

Top Bottom