Decathlon B'TWIN Hoptown 320 Folding Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 5013029, member: 45"]The Decathlon Tilt is a different frame to the older Hoptown folder that some of us have owned. There are over a thousand reviews, positive and negative, on the Decathlon website, from people who have ridden and owned them. Overall they're rated as good vfm.[/QUOTE]

Tilt 100 looks the same to me as the Hoptown 300. Just looks like a rebranding exercise.

Even the link has the old Hoptown 300 name in it even if the page has 'Tilt 100' as model name.

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/hoptown-300-folding-bike-grey-id_8352595.html

big_6f9e80ca06e94fafb8c583786210f30e.jpg

[QUOTE 5013565, member: 45"]I said the older Hoptown, not the last one.[/QUOTE]

The current Hoptown's 300 and 320 have been around a while and its those I'm referring to. I wouldn't obviously have been referring to any obsolete models as that would be pretty stupid to rebrand models they no longer sell!

[QUOTE 5014105, member: 45"]I wasn't quoting you. If you read the thread you'll see that several people were discussing the older Hoptown bikes, that some of us have owned.[/QUOTE]

I posted a factual comment that Decathlon were rebranding these Hoptown's as Tilt models which may be useful when people are looking for these Hoptown models or are interested in the quality of the Tilt models. Just so they understand the connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom