Decathlon wheel bags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I usually take both wheels of when transporting my bike in the car, and have always felt that damage to either the bike or wheels was never far away, no matter how carefully I packe them in. With the idea of getting some nice wheels I thought these would be a good idea...

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/EN/single-wheel-bag-17253939/

They were £11.99 in store.
They seem good for the money, BUT even with 23mm tyres they are a tight squeeze to get in, I really think 25mm would be the limit. The packaging doesnt say what size it will take, just MTB or road.

Just thought it might save someone with 700c wheels and chunkier tyres a wasted purchase.

l4dva

Guru
I got some Mavic wheel bags from merlin cycles for around the same price, they fit a 700c wheel with tyres easily with space to breath! I am pretty pleased with them.

Fiona N

Veteran
Oddly, given their usual market, my Campagnolo wheel bags fit a mtb wheel with a pretty chunky tyres on. Total lifesaver when transporting said mtb by hire car :biggrin:

Fiona N

Veteran
I have a wheel bag (fits two wheels) going spare if anyone needs one for 24 inch wheels (hangover from my days with an Airnimal Chameleon)

Top Bottom