Decathlon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
The lbs charges 40-50 per tyre! And @screenman im currently a student full time, well for the next month anyway . Most pointless two years of my life after going into the armyafter school unfortunatley that went t*ts up.

screenman

Legendary Member
Why was college pointless? Did you choose the wrong course.

screenman

Legendary Member
Jack when things do not go to plan always look at the one thing that is there in all those things.

I know when things do not go my way it is often something I am not doing or have done correctly.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Tbh its the staff that dont seem to care and dont do their job properly. im not botheredim leaving in a few weeks and i was selected as potential officer material for the raf despite them. Should be going in over the summer aslong as my blood pressure comes down.

Tbh its the staff that dont seem to care and dont do their job properly. im not botheredim leaving in a few weeks and i was selected as potential officer material for the raf despite them. Should be going in over the summer aslong as my blood pressure comes down.

Decathlon is pretty much a store operation. You can tell that online trade is not their thing. They probably have to check physically that the stock exist and in which store or in the warehouse. They even struggle to with appointments to do repairs.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
ever notice that every item you want to buy has the price tag missing at decathlon?

also, ever notice yourself coming out of there with bleeding shins after some plonker thinks they can do a running jump on to the balance skateboard thing ther sprog was just scooting about on, then goes arse over tit sending said skateboard flying at shin height?

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
Never really bothered with Decathlon outlets in the UK. They are nothing compared to their French outlets, and so far I've never found the staff in the UK overly helpful.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
ever notice that every item you want to buy has the price tag missing at decathlon?

also, ever notice yourself coming out of there with bleeding shins after some plonker thinks they can do a running jump on to the balance skateboard thing ther sprog was just scooting about on, then goes arse over tit sending said skateboard flying at shin height?

only ever been in once when in Coventry well impressed with store and selection , need to try one of the Triban's really

Goggs

Guru
Their stores in France are really good. In particular, the one at Avignon Nord is incredible. Absolutely huge with a massive range of stuff. What I really like about it is that each aisle must be some 15feet wide. Room to stand back think. The service isn't very good but I'm coming to understand that's a French thing. Or maybe a 21st Century thing actually.

Top Bottom