Decision Made

Does it look ok

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
After much thought on what camera i was going to get i sided with.......

The Contour Roam
Really good camera and im happy with it
Took me ages to find out the correct render settings for it... i think i got it but im not all that sure, it looks ok though.

Quick segment there to check it looked ok.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
That looks fine to me,has it got date/time stamp?

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Trouble is I don't always have time to go through the footage when I get home from work so that time/date stuff is useful...I have a
DG-OT5501

but am having a real problem trying to set the time/date as it doesn't save.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Trouble is I don't always have time to go through the footage when I get home from work so that time/date stuff is useful...I have a
DG-OT5501

but am having a real problem trying to set the time/date as it doesn't save.
Easy... turn off the camera and turn it back on again to note when you need to look at something.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Easy... turn off the camera and turn it back on again to note when you need to look at something.

I don't actually know what you mean by this,sorry.

Actually I worked it out but I do have so many files building up when I offload them off of the camera and no time to look at them...I remembered the BMW incident somewhere near elephant but the camera footage was crap (hence new camera) so it wasn't worth looking at.I could work out the commute but it is just finding the file.I dont always look at them as soon as get home as im generally out for twelve hours (plus) a day over seven days.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Easy... turn off the camera and turn it back on again to note when you need to look at something
true that

I also see why you like highlight hunter lol
Clips never end lol. Which is good but hunting for stuff is hard :biggrin:
Highlight hunter comes in handy.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
true that

I also see why you like highlight hunter lol
Clips never end lol. Which is good but hunting for stuff is hard :biggrin:
Highlight hunter comes in handy.
Just so you know, if you delete the quote="Cycling Dan, post: 1967531, member: 22717" in a quote, users don't get a notifaction that you have replied. You are better off leaving it in ;)

sabian92

Über Member
I've just got a Roam as well - solid camera, decent footage (but only on 1080p, 960 and 720 were awful!) and I got it for just over £100 from the US. Bargain price for a good camera.

My only gripe is.... you can't change the battery. Contour are apparently setting up a battery replacement thing but I got the feeling it'll cost half the price of a new camera.

Top Bottom