Decision made...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I got back into cycling almost 2 years ago now.
So, I have now made a decision as to what to do re the bikes I currently have.

I have a full sus Saracen MTB...that's going - I can't physically ride like that anymore so it's not needed. Bought new in 2005 I'm quite attached to it so it'll be a wrench but...

The Specialized Myka hardtail, which I got last year, stays.
It's ideal for trails etc and is more suited to the type of riding I can do now.

The Dawes hybrid, which was got last year but due to me having surgery, has only just been ridden this year - stays. I actually really enjoy riding it now, something I never thought I'd hear myself say!

And that leaves a gap in the stable....so I am going to buy a sports hybrid as I think 3 bikes will cover the sort of riding I do;

The Dawes hybrid for shopping and town and possibly a couple of days overnighters (this is a goal)...
20150612_114501.png

The hardtail MTB for playing in the forests and riding trails...

SAM_0131.JPG

and the Sports hybrid for towpaths and other riding where the above isn't required.
I think I have it sussed!

Now to start looking...although I may wait until towards the end of the year and get a bargain!
Any suggestions as to make/model are welcome!

byegad

Legendary Member
Catrike Trail for going bananas on three wheels! I guarantee you'll be grinning every time you get on it!

Keith Oates

Janner
The Giant range are very good and the LIV bikes for ladies are very popular and good.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vickster

Legendary Member
My Cambridge with hydraulic discs abs carbon forks will offer excellent vfm :whistle: assuming you are around 5'6 to 5'9

Top Bottom