Delete,Delete,Delete!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by gary r, 8 Jan 2008.

1. gary r

gary r Veteran

ive just gone through my email & mobile phone contacts & deleted all the people i never really hear from anymore,Or the so called friends i have who never make an effort to stay in touch,I feel a lot better now:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

You realise tomorrow, someone will say, "oh, do you have a number for x?" and you'll have to say "not an more...."

I got a round robin from an intermittant friend today, it made me laugh, half of it was about how great her life was and the other half a catalogue of the various bank cards, phones and other things she'd lost in the last year. It summed her up beautifully.:sad:

3. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

You actually managed to read a round robin?:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy:

4. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Miraculous !

5. yenrod

yenrod Guest

How lovely !

I'd rather look at this all day than read some of the **** thats posted on here !

6. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Well stop posting it then :biggrin::biggrin:

7. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I have a regular clear out of phone numbers etc. when I move locations or don't even remeber who they are. Needless to say most of them are work related.

8. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

maybe they did the same to you and that's why you never heard from them :biggrin:

9. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

I got drunk and did it on facebook to actual people who I actually speak to. I haven't really spoken to them since.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice