Delete,Delete,Delete!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
ive just gone through my email & mobile phone contacts & deleted all the people i never really hear from anymore,Or the so called friends i have who never make an effort to stay in touch,I feel a lot better now:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
gary r said:
ive just gone through my email & mobile phone contacts & deleted all the people i never really hear from anymore,Or the so called friends i have who never make an effort to stay in touch,I feel a lot better now:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You realise tomorrow, someone will say, "oh, do you have a number for x?" and you'll have to say "not an more...."

I got a round robin from an intermittant friend today, it made me laugh, half of it was about how great her life was and the other half a catalogue of the various bank cards, phones and other things she'd lost in the last year. It summed her up beautifully.:sad:

2164394136_e5eeab679f_b.jpg

Keith Oates

Janner
I have a regular clear out of phone numbers etc. when I move locations or don't even remeber who they are. Needless to say most of them are work related.

buggi

Bird Saviour
maybe they did the same to you and that's why you never heard from them :biggrin:

Top Bottom