describe your voice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

Abitrary said:
What are you doing here? Has simoncc kicked you out of bed?

Given he lives in Manc, and I live in Chelt, it would be a bloody big bed.

When are you going to get Admin to correct the spelling on your membername anyway - or is it correct and the geeky word used by geeks when describing something really geeky :sad: ?

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

LLB said:
Given he lives in Manc, and I live in Chelt, it would be a bloody big bed

hmm, so you've thought about it. Makes sense.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

LLB said:
When are you going to get Admin to correct the spelling on your membername anyway - or is it correct and the geeky word used by geeks when describing something really geeky :sad: ?

An abitrary is the correct spelling, for a celestial, demonical birdcage from a half finished hp lovecraft novel.

Be slower in your judgement and faster in your thought LLB.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
but now you mention it, I feel a bit bored and might be up for doctor who style reincarnation.

I always thought your voice would be a bit wispy, maybe with a bit of a lisp. Kind of indecisive and lacking in authority. Which is not a bad thing.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Noodley said:
I always thought your voice would be a bit wispy, maybe with a bit of a lisp. Kind of indecisive and lacking in authority. Which is not a bad thing.

TTOPJB

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Well, on the odd occasion I wake up with a hangover, I find myself thinking in a scottish accent:

-ooh, eh must have a piss
-ooh, eh must hev some cheez on toast

but after a cup of expresso I'm back at the window, staring out insouciantly, like david niven smoking a cigarette out of a cigarette holder.

Noodley

Abitrary said:
Well, on the odd occasion I wake up with a hangover, I find myself thinking in a scottish accent:

-ooh, eh must have a piss
-ooh, eh must hev some cheez on toast

but after a cup of expresso I'm back at the window, staring out insouciantly, like david niven smoking a cigarette out of a cigarette holder.

Is it strange that I live within a few miles of where Niven claimed to have been born? Do you think you might sound like me?

Top Bottom