describe your voice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Crackle said:
Distinct, is how someone described mine, after he located me caliing to someone on a mountain climb somewhere.

Was it "AAAAAAAAAAagggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh" :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
Distinct, is how someone described mine, after he located me caliing to someone on a mountain climb somewhere.

John Inman was quite distinct.

"Cooee!!!!! Take up the slack!!"

Noodley said:
Was it "AAAAAAAAAAagggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh" :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

Very nearly. I'm not sure if he recognised my voice or the torrent of abuse I was directing at my climbing partner, busy doing the oposite of what I was telling him. His excuse was he couldn't hear me but this bloke could and he was on another ridge.

Kovu

Über Member
Abitrary said:
I thought you came from bonj land i.e. yorkshire?

I thought most people on here came from from york, or yorkshire, or scotland.

I'm from yorkshire, and have a strong accent im told, but i dont think i have.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

longers said:
Bonj is from Blackpool and after sitting on James Herriotts lap I moved to the other side. I've also been to Scotland if that helps confirm your theory.

If you're trying to confuse me while I'm on my friday wine, then trust me son, I will come back at you with a paragraph ten times the size of that with an intro that will arouse your curiousity, a second sentence that gain your trust, a middle bit that will do its work and an end bit that will spit you out like a man that had been passed through a golfball typewriter whilst aa gill speed wrote an article on it.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Maz said:
I have a warm, reassuring South Yorkshire accent. Or so I'm told.

But this is not the point. Who do you hear in your head when you talk?

Is it maz, south yorkshire spiv hanging out at snooker halls asking kids if they want to buy drugs in a david thewlis accent...

or is it Lord Maz, Viscount of South Yorkshire. Propped up at a bar in the house of lords waiting to be bribed by newspapermen?

Sometimes it's Brian Snail. Sometimes it's Ermintrude. But mostly it's Dougal.

img_3.jpg

Chuffy said:
Sometimes it's Brian Snail. Sometimes it's Ermintrude. But mostly it's Dougal.

img_3.jpg

I can relate to Magic Roundabout examples (THe film was excellent I thought)

I imagine Abbers voice to be slow, slightly wine husky, careful annunciation and unhurried.

Top Bottom