Designing Hand Bike

Are users finding mobility products are unaffordable?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • varies

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
F

finleycorker

Also to be able to attach it to a foldable wheel chair i have added two clamps that permentaly stay on the arms of which is what the frame of the attachment slots into. The reason it is also an attachment is because i want the user to still be able to use there wheelchair when they want to.

Thank you guys I really appreciate your feed back. Its really helpful. Im not 100% sure what the reach is at the moment. I will have to study anthropometric data data and will design for the 90th percentile.

It will need to have adjustable reach. This is not something which can be designed for 'the 95%ile'.
It would be helpful to have it adjustable for handle height too and provide some method of chain tension adjustment.

ADarkDraconis

Cardinal Member
Thank you guys I really appreciate your feed back. Its really helpful. Im not 100% sure what the reach is at the moment. I will have to study anthropometric data data and will design for the 90th percentile.
Perhaps where you are from they phrase it differently but here '90th percentile' would mean that they are very large. My daughter is tall for her age and her doctor classifies her as in the 90-95th percentile, which means that if you gather 100 girls her age together she will be taller that 90-95 of them. So your device would not fit most people...

Top Bottom