Desktop piccie- what's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
This has been mine for a year now:

MtKeen300808015.jpg

Mount Keen in the distance, we used MTBs to ride in the 8 miles or so of approach and walked the last couple of miles. My Munroe-bagging pal (in the pic) has bagged about 90% of them now.

paddy01

User76 said:
No, it's an R1. I went for a test ride on an R1 as I was looking to buy one. I nearly left my teeth behind when I opened the throttle going up the M5:ohmy: They are seriously fast:evil:

Yup, that's an original 1998 R1.

I sold it earlier this year to pay off the wedding and honeymoon. :smile:

By the time I'd finished fettling it, the damn thing was loopy.

We did a ram air conversion, full Arrow titantium race exhaust. Carbs setup to suit it. Ran like a dog at anything less than 4k rpm, but would lift the front end just off the throttle in 3rd :whistle:

sepiasolarisedflare.jpg

Callanais on the Isle of Lewis. Intended to spend a week there, but got snowed in at Ullapoool. Eventually caught an evening ferry across and afternoon back the following day.

I got to spend about 2 hours there - a very evocative place.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
BrumJim said:
Horizon is a bit wonky, but captures the walked-to-the-top-of-a-mountain feeling wonderfully:
View attachment 4579
Blencathra - Northern Lake District

If you have Picasa, you can straighten/adjust it really easily.... :becool: Prob'ly loads of other progs too, but I use Picasa for the odd quick tweak (oo'er).

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Fnaar said:
If you have Picasa, you can straighten/adjust it really easily.... :smile: Prob'ly loads of other progs too, but I use Picasa for the odd quick tweak (oo'er).

I prefer the tilt mechanism available on Neck 1.0. Just need to remember to reset before starting application Walk 2.2, otherwise I end up grabbing hold of walls needlessly.
:smile::becool:

Top Bottom