Desperate for responses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, how is this data stored and protected? Your asking for protected characteristics and the survey it is not preceded by a data agreement so no I will not be filling this in.

classic33

Leg End Member
Won't let me answer any of the questions on the first page.

Mandatory answers are not the best way of getting answers.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I don't get paid in $. Is this linked to a project based on cycling. I can't see where it is going. Age, sex, ethnicity, income, home city. For a market research survey. Or is this to do with economics project.
I don't feel comfortable filling this survey in without knowing where it's going. What is the meat of the survey? How many questions? What do you get from it? And as Bikingdad asks, how is the data going to be stored.

I have no idea what tandem trails is, so therefore I have no idea what i would be willing to pay for it.

I can't see what any responses will achieve for you orher than actually getting a response.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Every answer "prefer not to say" and my city is Olympus Mons... That's all you're getting out of me for free...

classic33

Leg End Member
Is Tandem Trails an Indian based "holiday" organizer?

classic33

Leg End Member
If this guy was legit he’d be responding to questions. Especially since he needs this done ASAP. I’m not touching this one.
They've only made one post, so any response to questions raised would need to be approved.
I've a feeling there's a seven hour time difference"* to take into account.

*Compared to UTC.

Top Bottom