Di2, gears shifting doesn't work if there is no battery. :-):-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
He isn't talking about the "5 a day" that is recommended here. He is saying he wants to have 30 different portions - i.e. At least one of 30 different types of fruit/veg.

I have no idea why, but if it is what he wants to aim for, there is no reason not to.

Not how I read it, 30 different portions (5 a day x 6 days, not 30 portions all different. Even if the latter would he need 35 to hit 5 a day over a 7 day week) ^_^

Anyhow, did he find the battery? Maybe in the fruit bowl 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Laugh
Reactions: C R

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Not how I read it, 30 different portions (5 a day x 6 days, not 30 portions all different. Even if the latter would he need 35 to hit 5 a day over a 7 day week) ^_^

Anyhow, did he find the battery? Maybe in the fruit bowl 🤷‍♀️

With the 'current'...

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
The really odd thing was that it was on the small ring and the second smallest sprocket, not a combination that I would normally use, so I am certain that someone broke in, went for a ride and then returned it sans battery without nicking anything. The only other possible explanation was that I rode it to the pub and have forgotten things.:wacko:

Crazy explanation

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Crazy explanation

Perhaps not, below is actual security footage of the incident and the 'perp' needed the battery to 'phone home'...
Screenshot_20220725_185840.jpg

Good evening,

Alex321 is correct, I do mean 30 different bits of fruit and veg per week.

The "5 a day" was a simplification as most public health messages are, nobody reads it to mean eat an apple, a bannana, a couple of tomatoes, half a cucumber and some radishes every day.

So what is the ideal number of different bits of fruit and veg? There was a bit of research that suggested 30 and that was picked up by just about every click-bait web site, so I thought I would try and see how easy it is.

It is tricky unless you are prepared to put up with a lot of wastage or make changes to something close to a vegetarian diet.

Bye

Ian

Top Bottom