Di2 noise and/or discs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
oldgreyandslow
You keep changing your story. First you were sweeping around roundabouts like Lewis Hamilton and you you were putting your frame under load. Which one is it. Stop saying Di2. It is irrelevant.
Mate, I resisted the urge to respond to your original patronising response but this last one takes the biscuit, wind your neck in!
There are two issues, the first I noticed was gears sounding like they are not quite indexed correctly at the higher end when pushing on and the second was the brake issue which manifested itself after a fast descent and turn in to a roundabout.

Mate, I resisted the urge to respond to your original patronising response but this last one takes the biscuit, wind your neck in!
There are two issues, the first I noticed was gears sounding like they are not quite indexed correctly at the higher end when pushing on and the second was the brake issue which manifested itself after a fast descent and turn in to a roundabout.

I'm sorry, on re-reading the story I now see you experienced the gear noise under power, not the disc rubbing. Hence me saying you changed your story. It is my comprehension that is lacking. The thing with indexing is that it doesn't vary. If it works perfectly on the first or last two sprockets, it will work perfectly on all sprockets. Only if the hanger is bent, does it vary. Hence my comment about different gears with different sounds.

All this assumes your chain is within limit and you haven't for 2000kms just use the bottom five gears and now live in a different place and have had to switch to the top 6.

Top Bottom