Diana and The Mall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skwerl

Usually, I've no time for this country's obsession with Diana. Daily Express - get a grip. Hopefully, now 10 years have elapsed, things will calm down but I doubt it.

Anyway, today I was glad because they've closed the Mall but left a nice gap in the concrete barriers for bikes.

Anyone else head down there this morning? It was great. I cycled down the wrong side of the road just for the hell of it.

The only time it comes close to closed is on a Sunday but then you get lemming tourists wandering into the road without looking so it's no fun

fisha

Guru
I think people need to get a grip with the Diana rubbish. She's gone, get over it.

Its a complete over-reaction and time it was quashed.

OP
OP
S

skwerl

yeah but at least today we had the Mall to ourselves and there was a major traffic jam where the road had been closed ;)

fisha

Guru
yup - fair point skwerl, sounds like you have a decent run in for once.

i wont show you my commute.

Interestingly it is Fayed and the Express keeping it going!

One of the main factors preventing the investigation under French Law is the ridiculous stalling tactics employed by Fayed and his legal team to keep the investigation form happening.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Cunobelin said:
I did!

Ya can't beat the old uns eh ?

OP
OP
S

skwerl

Keith Oates said:
Somebody should tell Fayed that no matter what he does or tries to do, he will not get a passport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must really piss him off that Abramovich waltzed in and set himself up here, especially as he's a blatant crook.
Maybe it's because he's keeping Airbus afloat!

Top Bottom